Senior Intel Specialist
What do you want to do ?
We're looking for a Senior Intel Technician with Citrix experience and awesome customer skills.
Reporting to the Technical Lead, you'll be responsible for the project implementation and the support of customer systems based on the x86 platform, including Disaster Recovery. This will involve providing support to customers and services staff as part of contracted support delivery. Supporting Sales and Client Services teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• You'll own and manage Intel 2rd and 3rd level technical support through to successful completion and work with colleagues within the team to streamline implementing solutions, documenting and supporting solutions for the x86 platform.
Key result areas
• Server implementation and build using virtualisation platforms
• VMWare administration, support and design
• Microsoft Hyper-V administration, support and design
• Backup technologies such as VEEAM, Actifio, administration and support
• To be the escalation point for any support issues that cannot be resolved by 1st line support / Operations staff
• To attend customer sites as and when required
• Support, coach and mentor junior Intel staff in their professional development
• To work on-call on a rota basis
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Windows MCSE
• Citrix CCE-V
• VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Centre Virtualization
• PCI skills desirable
• Significant exposure to database architectures such as SQL
• Exposure to high availability / disaster recovery solutions such as SRM, Veeam, Actifio
• Excellent problem determination, analytical and resolution skills
• Excellent communication skills internally & externally with a confident telephone manner
• Excellent customer facing skills (professional & confident)
• Flexible & Adaptable with the ability to multi-task, delegate, work well under pressure and utilise excellent time management skills
• Initiative with a logical approach to problem solving
• Ability to work out of business hours
You'll be joining a recognised IT Service Provider who support some of the largest global organisations including FT100 and NASDAQ-listed financial services, retailers and pharmaceuticals and provide a range of high value mission critical IT data centre services.
If you're looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can help shape the growth strategy and a proven leadership team who'll provide a solid foundation to support your continued development and success, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
As well as a company bonus, you'll also enjoy £575.00 monthly car allowance and award winning benefits including pension, private medical insurance including spouse/partner and children, 25 days holidays and a long list of lifestyle benefits.
To arrange an interview and find out more, jump on the phone or send your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!