• Business Studies Teacher
• Teaching up to A-Level
• Secondary Academy
• Hatfield, Hertfordshire
• ASAP Start - Part Time - 3 days a week - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
• Maternity Cover through to July 2021
Our client school are looking to appoint a Business Studies teacher to join them ASAP on a part time basis ,3 days a week to cover a maternity cover through to July 2021. They are looking for a teacher/NQT who is confident and creative and can drive all pupils to reach their full potential whilst having a passion for teaching Business Studies. With a good knowledge of the business studies curriculum, you will be able to work well independently as well as part of a team, maintaining high expectations within your class.
Located in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, this school is an acknowledged secondary school situated within walking distance of both main train lines and bus routes. The school is committed to the highest possible academic standards whilst delivering a broad and balanced curriculum. It values and support the achievements and aspirations of every student, whatever their ability and potential.
The successful applicant will be:
• Qualified to deliver Business Studies across Key Stages 3- 5 to the highest standard
• An excellent communicator who is able to meet deadlines
• A reflective practitioner who is willing to take an active role in the wider life of the school
• A strong team player
• Passionate about the success of students, the department and the school
The Schools Commitment to staff includes:
• They offer subject specific CPD through the department
• All staff have access to a bespoke CPD programme, which has learning and teaching at its centre
• All departments have protected meeting time
• An outstanding classroom teacher and have high expectations of all learners.
• Able to demonstrate a positive and creative approach.
• Able to demonstrate the ability to raise our already high standards by creating a successful vision for future progress.
• An excellent role model for students.
• Self-motivated and ambitious.
•Committed to pupil achievement and be able to deliver engaging and inspirational lessons in Business Studies.
•Able to deliver a range of lessons including GCSE, A Level and BTEC lessons confidently.
Please apply as soon as possible by emailing an up to date CV or by calling First2Education on for more details.