Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Delicious recipes, precise ingredients & a dollop of adventure, delivered to your door. We have invested into our technology, data capability and our product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what we do. Every aspect of our business is powered by our passion.
Whether it is innovation through our recipe development, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. All our teams play a part in our amazing growth in the UK!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It's an incredibly exciting time to join our team!Overview
As Central Systems Manager you will manage the team responsible for the delivery, operation and improvement of the technology within Gousto's factories. With focus on maintaining and scaling stable operational foundations across multiple sites. This is a senior role, reporting into the Head of IT and is located at our Spalding site. To be successful in this role, you will be motivated by excellence, working with your colleagues in IT/Systems, Tech and Operations to build Gousto's factory systems support capability to facilitate a multisite operation.What you'll do
- Be the escalation point of contact for systems issues across Gousto Factories.
- Managing, mentoring and development of your teams both direct and indirect to grow and scale in line with the business.
- Evaluating systems functionality and process.
- Work with wider Tech and Management on any new projects or initiative that requires an IT or Systems input for sites.
- Managing escalations, business comms and continuity during Tech issues.
- Managing backlog items along with ensuring systems are iterated and improved.
- Creating ways of working for your dev and support team allowing cross site systems support and scaling.
- Ensuring that key SLA's and KPI's are met.
- Manage 3rd parties in relation to Tech services provided to your sites, ensuring operational issues are appropriately escalated, managed and prioritised.
- Own the roadmap for continual improvement of Systems across your sites looking for synergistic development and deployment opportunities.
- Manage the pipeline of development and operational work across the team.
- Road mapping solution implementation from hotfixes, improvements to new systems ensuring on time delivery.
- Working with your site systems leads to plan and manage site down time as needed.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with driving improvements in systems and processes
- Experience with identifying systems and process bottlenecks, and devising solutions to these problems across platforms and sites
- WMS Systems implementation experience
- Business and Customer relationship experience
- Solid experience managing 3rd Party Suppliers
- Experience managing complex support issues
- Experience handling support escalations and business communication
- Mentoring and team building
- Extensive Team Management experience, covering a team working across multiple sites
- WMS / Supply Chain Technical Strategy experience
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.What's it like working at Gousto?
All of us are responsible for the success of Gousto. Our guiding values - dream, deliver and care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with.
Be confident in your curiosity: think big, aim high and respectfully stand up for what you believe in.
We look for effective answers that will have a real impact, take initiative to solve problems and have a healthy impatience for change.
We care about our colleagues, customers and suppliers - they are key to our success - and about where our food comes from, the quality of our ingredients and our impact on the environment.