Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Delicious recipes, precise ingredients & a dollop of adventure, delivered to your door. We have invested into our technology, data capability and our product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what we do. Every aspect of our business is powered by our passion.
Whether it is innovation through our recipe development, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. All our teams play a part in our amazing growth in the UK!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It's an incredibly exciting time to join our team!Infrastructure Engineer
As an Infrastructure Engineer, joining our busy but dynamic IT team, you will be taking a leading role in:
- Designing and establishing corporate infrastructure in newly acquired spaces based on existing design "Blueprint". Our infrastructure typically consists of: network devices, virtualised environments, communication solutions and internet connectivity.
- Maintaining our existing infrastructure by managing updates, upgrades, and other maintenance tasks in hardware and software areas.
- Being the point-of-contact for infrastructure issues and requests across our corporate estate, liaising with all stakeholders to ensure status updates and resolutions are communicated efficiently.
- Working very closely with our systems administrators to review our technology stack to ensure that it is efficient, cost-effective, and secure.
- Proactive participation in other core IT functions such as onboardings & offboardings, support tickets resolution as well as internal and external technical queries resolution when needed.
We have a wide spectrum of services and hardware in this fast and rapidly expanding business. This is a great role for someone who is dynamic, friendly, professional, eager to learn and willing to get stuck in.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent Cisco Meraki networks build and troubleshooting skills and solid hands-on experience with virtualised server infrastructure. Ultimately, you will ensure our hosts and networks run smoothly.About you
What we will expect in the first 6 months...
- You're curious
- You enjoy learning and growing in your role
- You are passionate about technology
- You get inspired by having your big ideas heard
- Take ownership of production infrastructure, in particular the implementation of our new factory infrastructure, ensuring that you become the subject-matter-expert and the go-to person for all things infrastructure related.
- Be an active member of the team, assume a leadership role and work closely with the IT Manager to provide analysis and suggest improvements.
- Help us learn. We care about the development of all team members and in an ever changing environment it's important that we keep on learning and stay up-to-date.
Nice to have!
- Proven experience as an Infrastructure Engineer
- Proven experience in delivering support across multiple sites
- Excellent Cisco Meraki networks deployment & administration experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Solid knowledge of network security techniques and tools
- Good knowledge of SAN storage implementation and maintenance
- Good VMWare maintenance experience
- Good experience working with deployment tools (e.g. Ansible)
- Good knowledge of Oracle DB deployment
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Good team management abilities
- Good communication skills
- Able to quickly learn new skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Cisco Certifications
- Previous experience in working with Change Management policies
- Prior experience using Google Apps and/or Microsoft Office 365
- Experience using Cloud Active Directory
You will work closely with your team as well as having key stakeholders across Gousto, including:
- IT Manager
- Systems Manager
- Director of Operational Systems
What's it like working at Gousto?
All of us are responsible for the success of Gousto. Our guiding values - dream, deliver and care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with.Our Values
Be confident in your curiosity: think big, aim high and respectfully stand up for what you believe in.
We look for effective answers that will have a real impact, take initiative to solve problems and have a healthy impatience for change.
We care about our colleagues, customers and suppliers - they are key to our success - and about where our food comes from, the quality of our ingredients and our impact on the environment.