Are you a hands-on Graphic Designer looking to take the lead in an established organisation? Do you have a genuine interest in all things photography? Then why not join us as we lead the way in creating some of the market's most stylish homeware accessories.
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
This role is based at our Newport Pagnell office, so commutable distances are Aylesbury, Bedford, Bletchley, Buckingham, Dunstable, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Olney, or Towcester.
This will appeal to you if you:
· Thrive in an autonomous environment.
· Work at a fast pace and have an eye for detail.
· Have a creative flair for converting initial ideas and briefs into reality.
· Enjoy challenging your own ability and always 'going the extra mile'.
Graphic Designers are all these things and more....
Working independently but with the support of the senior management team, you'll work on a wide range of design projects from product concept and design, creative pitches, through to corporate packaging, photography and both digital and print media.
We're keen for you to take ownership on anything design related and become the main focus point of our creative department and drive us to new standards.
Some other things you'll get involved with are:
· Design and artwork production for catalogues, packaging, and promotional material.
· Producing trends, themes and mood boards for upcoming seasons.
· Updating our range of product and lifestyle images.
· Developing digital and print sales materials to support our sales team and customers.
· Preparation of photography deliverables (including re-touching and creative shots).
· Involvement with the planning and merchandising of our trade show and showrooms.
· An active involvement in the wider business from brainstorming, problem-solving, campaign development, visuals etc.
To be successful as the Lead Graphic Designer, you'll be:
· A multi-tasker, who enjoys working independently in a "fast-paced" but rewarding environment.
· Someone who has excellent attention to detail.
· Creative and passionate about design and photography.
· A confident presenter who can communicate to others their vision and ideas.
And you will have:
· Experience using iMacs with a great understanding of software packages, mainly the Adobe Creative Suite.
· Studio experience of working within a product focused environment - (examples could be, FMCG, Home Fashion, Accessories, Furniture, Kitchen, DIY etc).
· A knowledge of photography as the role will involve product and lifestyle shoots.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Interested and sounds like you? "Click Apply" or contact Joel Barnett at Wallace Hind for more information. All applications will receive a response.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Graphic Designer, Middleweight Designer, Lead Designer, Photography, Product, B2B Design, B2C Design, Retail, Manufacturing, Consumables, Homeware, Fashion, Accessories, Furniture etc.
REF: JKB16182, Wallace Hind Selection