A school in Preston are seeking an EYFS Teaching Assistant to support pupils with SEN incluing medical requirements.
The range of needs is varied including ASC, MLD, SLD and Complex Needs.
The working hours are 8:30am-3:30pm Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri and 8:30am - 4:30pm on Thursday.
The Position is initially to support youngest pupils in school within the EYFS provision.
- NVQ level 3 or above qualification (or equivalent)
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in English/Literacy and Mathematics/Numeracy
- Experience of working with children with SEN of EYFS / Primary age
- Experience of supporting pupils with challenging behaviour
- Experience of working in a relevant classroom/service environment (special school / short stay school)
- Experience of Administrative work
Please send a copy of your CV to if you wish to be considered.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.