REED Education are always looking for Qualified Primary Teachers for KS1 and KS2.
Are you looking for a new permanent teaching position to start in February/April 2021?
Can you inspire and motivate children with your exciting and engaging teaching skills? Do you have a proven track record of attainment success?
Are you looking for a new challenge or career development? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Working in partnership with many schools in Kent and Medway, we are looking for:
• A strong knowledge of the Key Stage 1 and 2 Curriculum.
• A reflective, caring practitioner who maintains very high expectations.
• A teacher that will "go the extra mile" for each and every child.
• An excellent role model who will motivate and inspire children.
• Excellent communication skills to ensure a consistent approach both within the classroom and across the school.
• A creative, imaginative and inspiring approach to bringing the curriculum alive and making it relevant for all children.
In return we will help, guide and advise you on your applications and work with you to be considered for the best roles that are available for January 2021.
Please contact us by clicking below, We have friendly and knowledgeable Education Consultants who are willing to discuss your needs and requirements.