Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant - Year 1 - When school re-open
Salary / Rate: £63.00 - £72.00
Location: Bootle/Maghuall area
A Primary School in the sefton area are looking for a strong Teaching Assistant to join their team and support in a small KS1 Class. You will be working in a Year 1 class
The post will start now as soon as the school re-opens in end of February , the school has recieved full funding until the academic year .This is a full time post
You will be working closely with the teacher in providing a fun, engaging lesson indoor and outdoor learning environment for pupils in the class and support a SEN child with ASD and will need support with their learning of core subjects
The school is rated "GOOD " by Ofsted, has a very supportive staff team and has good transport links and parking facilities.
* You will be a Teaching Assistant in a EYFS/KS1 class supporting the class Teacher
* As teaching Assistant you will be responsible supporting a SEN pupil on a 1-2-1 basis and small groups with ASD or SEN
Required Skills & Experience:
* You must have previous experience supporting SEN pupils in a primary or SEN school setting
* You must have experience of supporting SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or small groups
* Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 6 months or similar
* If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on (phone number removed) or email ; at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below