1st Line IT Service Desk Analyst
Are you an experienced Service Desk Analyst/ Help Desk Analyst with demonstrable experience in 1st line support for a Microsoft focussed environment? Interested in joining a large blue chip company with a genuine career path? If this sounds like you then please read on!
Here your core tasks / responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Providing 1st line support via telephone using remote desktop support software or email.
- Logging all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation
- Monitoring systems for events and reacting to prevent service incidents / outages
- Maintaining a log of any software or hardware problems detected via monitoring
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhering to ITIL service management principles.
- Arranging for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
Ideal candidates will have proven experience in a similar 1st line support role gained within a Service Desk, Help Desk or Incident Management environment. Experience of working in an ITIL environment would be a definite advantage but is not essential. Boasting a fast paced team environment our client is offering a highly competitive salary and the chance to join a hugely successful company! Apply now with a current CV for further information! Interviewing immediately!