As a result of our company's successful expansion plans, Care Concern Group is looking to appoint a Quality Manager into the business.
As Quality Manager, you will support our care homes based across England, whilst reporting into the Quality Director. You will be part of a small team, for now, working alongside the Training & Development Manager & Regional Management Team.
The successful candidate will be part of a new team, which is a great opportunity to shape the quality agenda for the company. You'll have the autonomy to be initiative and creative, at the beginning of the digital transformation of the business.
We see the ideal candidate as someone who is driven, educated to degree level or equivalent, with at least 5 years' experience as a Registered Manager in the care sector or relevant organisation.
It is also essential to have experience of implementing effective performance management systems, knowledge of Quality Improvement models and the Care Inspectorates Health & Social Care Standards.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
* Leading the audit process
* Working with management teams to support Quality Improvement
* Supporting care homes services with Quality Improvement, following audits
* Maintain and develop effective relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
* Promoting a proactive approach to lessons learned discussions following care home inspection and HSCP assurance visits
* Always seek to improve and keep up to date with own personal knowledge of standards and improvement initiatives across localities
This is a home-based role, which will require site visits for the purpose of Quality Audit.
On offer, we have exciting benefits package, which includes a competitive salary between £55,000 - £60,000 per annum.
If you wish to discuss the role in further detail please get in touch with our Head of Recruitment, Matthew Gilchrist, who will be more than happy to have private and confidential conversation