Do you have killer SEO skills with a strong customer-focus? Do you relish a fast-paced environment where you can really show off your skills? Perhaps you're looking for a new challenge to hone your creative skills? If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Our client is recruiting a motivated Account Manager with strong technical SEO skills to join their team in Nottingham, providing technical and creative skills. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, family-feel environment and hit the ground running with your ideas.To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- At least 1 year's experience in an SEO-orientated role
- Experience in creating strategies and planning for long term SEO and content marketing
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to work to your own initiative and as part of a wider team
- A real passion for digital marketing - keeping up with the latest trends, tech, tools and best practice
- Ability to think creatively and analytically, managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
The ultimate candidate will have a good understanding of HTML and CSS, as well as an understanding of design principles and how design works on the web. If you those skills in your locker then bonus points!Within this position, you'll also be:
Salary & Working Hours
- Devising and implementing the successful delivery of SEO and content marketing campaigns
- Generating monthly reports and liaising with stakeholders regarding the strategy and success of campaigns
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, on-brand and in-budget
- Working with 3rd party agencies when required
- Helping streamline and improve internal processes to improve project success
Salary is £25,000 - £30,000
Working hours are Monday - Friday
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://jobs