Are you a creative and quirky individual?
Do you love all things marketing, and have a keen interest in digital?
Do you want to work on award-winning campaigns?
If the above describes you, then look no further, we might have exactly what you are looking for!Marketing ExecutiveOffice Based, Newcastle Upon Tyne Salary: £20-25k Permanent
We want to hear from talented marketing creatives looking for an exciting next step.
If working on industry beating on and offline marketing campaigns sounds appealing to you, then make sure you carry on reading this job description.
This is an exciting opportunity which will provide a great deal of learning and development and a fantastic chance to progress throughout our fast-past company.About You
The Marketing Executive Role will Include
- Degree or equivalent working experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Good English
- 2+ year work experience with a marketing role
- Previous experience with blog or social media posting
How to apply for the Marketing Executive
- Understand project briefs and own your work
- Present your ideas internally and to external stakeholders when required
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our digital properties
- Generate new qualified leads, by converting site traffic through call-to-actions, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Understand closed-loop analytics with sales to establish how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
If you have the skills and experience required for this Marketing Executive job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK