Why Greencore?You may not have heard of us, but we're sure you've tried our products. We're a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK's food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We're currently looking for a Business Account Manager to join our team at Tamworth. The role will manage our factored and service DTS portfolio with a key customer.What you'll be doing
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is driven by delivering excellence in customer service and who can utilise their communication skills to develop an efficient and effective relationship with our customer. This role will service over 700 stores and coffee services and you will play a key part in managing a strategic customer relationship.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the management, motivation and development of the trading partnership between Greencore and the specified customer base whilst developing and delivering sustained profitable growth. Responsibilities will include:
What we're looking for
- Create and execute customer specific account plans by using trends and insight to maximise sales value and profitability through a business plan approach
- Identify and develop, in line with customer requirements, new business opportunities within the division and maximise the benefits for both parties through the development, negotiation and delivery of joint business plans
- Establish, develop and maintain close working long term relationship with key customers, building market and competitor knowledge to identify and proactively satisfy customer requirements; develop and act on potential new business opportunities
- Work proactively with the category, PD and commercial finance team to develop a product offer that improves sales and margin taking into account shopper and financial insight
- Proactively challenge the business way of working to help develop and drive positive change throughout the business and within the customer partnership
- We are looking for account managers with a background in either consumer goods or food products
- Ideally you will have experience in managing food service accounts and a good understanding of supplier relationships
- Any direct to store account management experience will be really beneficial
- You will be incredibly organised and able to build and manage relationships effectively with customers and stakeholders
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build trust
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.