Relationship Manager - Asset Finance
This Challenger Bank has a simple concept; by combining human relationships and modern technology, the bank has been designed specifically to empower small and medium-sized businesses to succeed.
They offer a variety of business loan and business and personal savings products via Relationship Managers and their sophisticated banking platform.
A Bank that celebrates diversity, champions inclusivity and encourages curiosity.
Purpose of Role:
To support the execution of the bank's non-broker channel strategy and deliver a professional relationship management service to prospective and existing customers providing an exemplary level of service and maximising value.
· Building and relationship managing a portfolio of SME businesses who have Asset Finance needs, whilst also determining their needs for other bank products
· Owning the customer service - ensuring excellent service at all times for prospective and existing customers
· Work closely and collaboratively with all areas of the bank to ensure a seamless and professional service is always provided
· Promoting the banks culture and values
· Supporting lending applications in line with Credit Policy and Credit Appetite
· Compliance with all mandatory policies
· Adherence to operational procedures to maintain internal controls
· Establishing and actively managing objectives and a personal development plan
· Deliver territory Business Plan
· Development support to other Bank staff as required
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with positive evidence of proven career progression gained in a front line asset finance environment
· Sound knowledge of the SME banking landscape
· Ability to work with customers to structure new lending proposals and write credit applications
· Proven track record in providing excellent customer service and in generating new income opportunities whilst effectively managing credit risk
· Ability to analyse and review financial accounts and associated information
Reward & Future:
· The chance to join a stable, growing challenger Bank
· An opportunity to play a significant part in shaping the design and success of the non-broker business channel and overall bank
· As the bank continues to grow there will be significant career opportunities for talented and ambitious employees
· Very competitive basic salary, generous bonus scheme, pension, healthcare, life cover and critical illness