-Digital Transformation ManagerSalary
- £30K-£35k annually plus car allowance/Company car - plus Veolia benefits *listed belowLocation
- St Albans, South Buckinghamshire and WatfordHours
- Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
At Veolia the Digital Transformation Manager will be responsible for leading transformation for the Harlow, Tendring and Broadlands contracts. This will include but not be limited to automating back-office processes to reduce administration, improving system usage and data quality and owning system changes to ensure changing operational and client requirements are met. What you'll do
Main duties will include:
The experience you will need
- Own and re-define back office processes to remove unnecessary administrative resources. Create a culture of continuous improvement to ensure processes remain fit for purpose and lean. This will include utilising the latest advances in technology to optimise efficiency.
- Drive improvements in operational efficiencies through smarter use of existing systems or deployment of innovative applications of new technology.
- Ensure all operational datasets are constantly maintained to the highest standards; that contract data is current, accurate and real time.
- Create data processes and procedures that ensure accuracy and create a culture of data appreciation within the service.
- Work closely with the Senior Contract Manager and central Data Analysts to create a planned data driven approach to service management where Operational Managers are comfortable using MI to make business decisions.
- Utilise the new digital training platform and strategy to deliver local end user training to operational systems.
- Deliver digital solutions for existing paper processes that can be replicated and rolled out nationally.
- Work closely with the central operational system teams to drive product roadmaps.
- Proficient in the use of the Echo system and able to coach others in its utilisation
- Able to manage relationships with Contract staff and develop strategic improvement road maps with Contracts
- Deployment of basic Change and Project management methodologies
- Able to continually observe and seek process improvement opportunities
- Develop business cases and quantify benefits
- Sharing knowledge and best practice and working collaboratively
Benefits you will receive within this role are
- Be able to apply established improvement and change methodologies, such as Lean, or have an interest in these
- Business process mapping
Who is Veolia?
- Eligible for annual performance bonus.
- Eligible for a company car or company car allowance.
- The option to join our attractive Veolia pension scheme.
- Access to Veolia rewards, benefits and discounts.
- Access to financial and mental health support.
- 25 days annual leave and statutory bank holidays.
We are the UK leader in Environmental Solutions. We offer services and expertise in waste, water and energy management helping to build a more sustainable future. As a global organisation, our work focuses on delivering simple but innovative solutions to preserving natural resources, reducing pollution and protecting our environment. Veolia is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Veolia employees are employed under standard terms and conditions and in order to promote fairness, any changes to roles/grades as part of an employment offer we make to existing staff-graded employees will be subject to the acceptance of the standardised terms and conditions. Therefore, please be advised that any new terms and conditions may differ from your current contract with Veolia if you are staff-graded.