- Essential experience - Financial Services
- £70,000 - £85,000 + package (incl. bonus)
- City of London (flexible working - remote/office)
Pear Talent is representing an established FTSE insurer who have an excellent opportunity for an FP&A Manager in one of their fastest growing divisions. This team provides critical business performance insight and financial planning support an business partnering to the divisional Exec, directly influencing the business decision making.
The role is extremely varied in terms of its activities, reflecting the need to rapidly respond to market developments and business unit initiatives. You'll be expected to be able to quickly gain credibility with senior stakeholders and own key business relationships, as well as demonstrate first class project management and communication skills. Work is often ad-hoc and project based with the potential for occasional travel within the UK and overseas. Key accountabilities:
- Understand the markets in which the business operates, their strategies, risks, products and key drivers of performance.
- Lead the analysis of financial performance, MI, forecasts and contribute to regular monthly reporting to the group Exec.
- Manage and develop relationships with the business, helping to facilitate regular dialogue between divisional business management and the Group office.
- Support response to analyst/investor queries and assisting in the external presentations of the businesses activities and results.
- Analyse investment proposals, acquisitions and corporate projects, on an ad-hoc basis.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant ACA, CIMA or ACCA with a strong academic record and previous experience in a similar role within financial services, ideally insurance. Exceptional candidates from a leading audit practice with financial analysis, modelling or due diligence experience in FS will also be considered.
If this isn't for you but you know someone who'd be interested, then why not confidentially recommend them by clicking here http://peartalent.co.uk/spread-the-word/. We have a fantastic referral scheme up to £1,000*.