Elevation Recruitment Group are currently working with an exciting business based in Rotherham who are looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team.
This is a newly created role, due to business growth and the successful candidate will be required to provide extensive support across all areas of transactional finance within a brand new arm to the business, as well as providing support to the current team. Therefore, our client is looking for someone with a wealth of experience who can not only assist with purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control, but also get involved with month end accounts preparation and bring fresh, new ideas and help implement processes and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Processing purchase ledger invoices
* Preparing and processing payment runs
* Dealing with suppliers
* Bank reconciliations
* Chasing outstanding payments via email and telephone
* Raising sales ledger invoices
* Cash allocation
* Dealing with invoice and payment queries
* Liaising with factory staff
* Helping implement new processes and procedures
* Processing weekly payroll for a small team of employees
* Assisting with month end preparation
* At least 2 years' experience within an all round Accounts Assistant Role
* Strong Excel (Look Ups & Pivot Tables)
* Self-motivated & target-focused
* Strong communication skills (verbally and written)
* Sage Line 50 experience (desirable)
If you have experience as an Accounts Assistant and are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career, then this could be the perfect move for you.
Please apply or get in touch today for more details!