AS350 type B1.3 Licence Helicopter Engineer
Location : Newquay
Contract Length: 26 weeks 48 hours / week
Contract type: Umb / PAYE
Rate : Contact me direct for confirmation
This contract is a great opportunity to work on our clients rotary wing aircraft fleet particularly using your experience on the Eurocopter AS350, based in Newquay, Cornwall.
As a B1 Licensed Rotary Wing Engineer, your skills and qualifications will include:
• Hold a current unrestricted B1 EASA License with a specific AS350 Type rating.
• Experience on Eurocopter AS350
• Recent experience of working within an aviation environment
• Experience of working within commercial organisations
• Part 145 Initial Human Factors Trained
As a B1 Licensed Rotary Wing Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Carrying out certification and conducting all maintenance tasks
• Supervision of NCE and non-technical staff allocated to them by the Shift Supervisor for specific maintenance and/nor non-maintenance related tasks.
• Reporting of unserviceability through company documentation to Aircraft, Systems and Services identified to them or by them during the course of their duty.
• Secondary duties allocated to them by the Shift Supervisor or superiors
This B1 Engineer's role is available via an Umbrella or a PAYE engagement model
You will be working with sensitive data and as such you should be willing to undergo BPSS (Baseline) & Disclosure Barring Service Checks before being able to commence the contract.