IFA Administrator DartfordSalary up to £30,000
A well respected Independent Financial Adviser, with a very strong brand presence, and the ability to attract and retain the best clients requires an experienced Financial Planning Administrator. The role will involve supporting experienced Financial Advisers specialising in Pensions, Protection and Investments.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly competent Administrator to progress within an established IFA. The suitable candidate would have the following skills:
- Minimum of 12 months experience working within an IFA environment
- Good general knowledge of Pensions, Investments and Protection products
- Experience in Intelliflo would be an advantage
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support to Financial Advisers and Directors
- Processing new business
- Maintaining accurate and up-to date client records on server and back office systems
- Review client reports & fact finds
- Preparing packs to be sent with advice reports
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our Candidate Consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail.
Dartford / Swanley / Bexley / Bromley / Orpington / West Wickham / Eltham / Sidcup / Bexleyheath / Crayford / Welling / Beckenham / Chislehurst / Catford / Gravesend / Rochester / Maidstone / Sevenoaks / Westerham / Tonbridge
IFA Administrator / IFA Sales Support / Pensions / Investments / Protection / IFA / Financial Planning / Wealth Planning / Asset Management / Wealth Management / Paraplanning / New Business / Letters of Authority / Valuations / Diploma / DipFA / Client Services / Intelligent office / Adviser office / Avelo / x-plan / Iress / Admin