Internal Account Manager - £24,000 - Dartford
Reporting to the Head of Customer Sales, the Internal Account Manager will be responsible for developing strong relationships with their assigned accounts ensuring that customers are on-boarded effectively.Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Prepare reports on account status
- Provide customer service as a point of contact for dealing with clients who may have issues or challenges
- Office Based - working for home initially
- Proven work experience in a similar account management role
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on quality, professionalism, customer focus and business growth
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.