Residential Home Manager - Luxury Care Home* Award Winning Company*
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading Care Provider to join the team in Preston. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Home Manager with excellent people skills and the ability to hit the ground running. This would be the ideal role for an experienced Home Manager who is seeking their next challenge and for someone who would like to make a positive impact within their next role. Commissioning experience is desirable but not essential.
My client are a stable and ethical company who provide exceptional care across the North West. They have an impressive portfolio of Nursing and Residential Homes and are expanding steadily. The successful Home Manager will have a fantastic salary of £45,000 which is a very competitive. The company will also provide training opportunities and career development and you will be supported by a dedicated senior leadership team.
Benefits for the successful Home Manager:
• The opportunity to join an award winning care home.
• Rated as one of the 20 care groups in the UK.
• Regular pay reviews.
• On-going training and support from a friendly and experienced senior leadership team.
• On-site parking.
Qualifications and experience required of the Home Manager:
• A history of successful Home Management and a proven track record with CQC.
• Experience of managing budgets/ recruitment / carrying out assessments.
• Excellent communication skills - a people person.
• NVQ Level 5 leadership and management (Or working towards).
To apply and receive further information on the Peripatetic Manager position please apply now or call Ciara at Purosearch on (phone number removed) and send your CV to the email address provided.
Key Words: Nursing Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Care Manager, Nurse, Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Relief Manager, Peripatetic Manager, Trouble-Shooting Manager, Regional Manager