£55 - £75 per day
Cover Supervisor roles are a great way gain experience and confidence working within a Secondary School environment. The role also offers flexibility and the ability to work across different year groups and subjects.
This role may suit a recent graduate who is looking for more experience in the classroom or those who work with a young people outside of a school setting and are wanting to get into in education.
Smile Education is an award-winning supply teaching agency and can offer fantastic rates of pay, for either day to day work or contract cover as well as regular CPD training and support every step of the way, from your own personal consultant.
About the role:
- Multiple short-term assignments in Newcastle-Under-Lyme and across North Staffordshire.
- Opportunity to work in different Secondary schools and different age groups.
- The ability to tailor work local to you.
- The ability to build on your experience with young people in a secondary school environment.
- Confident and able to adapt to a teaching environment.
- Enthusiastic, engaging and firm when needed.
- Prior experience of working with young people, such as dance teacher, sports coach or similar positions.
- Good behaviour management skills.
To apply for this role, please use the link.
Not local to Cannock? Smile Education works exclusively with many schools throughout the Midlands, including Birmingham and Sandwell. For more information on other teaching positions we currently have available, please get in contact with Loren on (phone number removed) on Monday to Friday between 7am - 5pm or (url removed)
*All candidates will have safeguarding experience or training and will be required to obtain a current DBS certificate. *
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications