Fully Qualified 121 Tutors needed for Northamptonshire Primary Schools.
£25 per hour (Must have QTS)
Are you a Qualified Primary Teacher who is looking for tuition who is flexible to work either face to face or online?
Working in conjunction as a preferred supplier of the new government NTP (National Tutoring Programme) scheme Vision for Education are seeking to appoint several 121 tutors to work in schools in Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes, Oxfordshire and Bedfordshire.
What is the NTP?
The NTP aims to support schools in providing a sustained response to the coronavirus pandemic and to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap.
We're always interested in talking to teachers with any level of experience - whether you're an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired!
Whether you are looking for day to day work to boost your experience or are wanting something on a more long term basis or permanent basis, Vision for Education would love to hear from you!
Vision for Education work exclusively with the TES - Times Educational Supplement - supporting schools with their supply staff. We work with schools across Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes and are keen to understand what is important to you, so we can find you that dream job come next term.
To be considered for the position, you will:
- Have QTS or be an NQT and have experience of working as a Teacher.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education are education recruitment specialists, and we work with schools to source them the best Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff possible. For us to do that, we need to speak to people like you. Whatever you subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that, not only are our schools supported, but that you are too!
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £390.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Hayley on (phone number removed), or email
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.