Here at Teachers UK we have a successful and extremely busy Secondary Desk providing staff to schools across the Nottinghamshire area and we are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors for when the schools re-open.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about education and are interested in enhancing the learning experience of our future generations during their time within secondary education. To be a cover supervisor all we ask is that you have a passion for education, a firm but fair approach, and the ability to bring fun to the class whilst maintaining your professionalism.
- you must have a willingness to work up to 5 days a week on an ad hoc basis whether full or part days
- are over 18 years of age (due to the age of the students)
- are happy to get a DBS on the update service (if you do not already have one)
- are able to provide references to cover the last 2 years and full working history
- are adaptable and flexible
- be resilient and able to deal with challenging behaviour in a calm and confident manner, following school policies at all times.
Why work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you via PAYE
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
If you feel that you can perform the duties required for this role, and have the relevant skills and knowledge to contribute positively to the next generation of young adults, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your up to date CV to or give us a call for more information