Product Marketing Manager - IT Managed Service Provider.
Exciting opportunity for a product specialist with experience of defining and marketing IT service & product propositions to join a large IT Managed Service Provider. This is a key new hire within the organisation due to a recent acquisition. You will work closely with Product and Service Managers as well as the Commercial team, implementing go-to-market strategies, aligned with product Roadmaps, delivering value propositions to customers & partners at various stages of the buying journey. Being a new hire within the newly formed Marketing team, this is an opportunity to shape your position and contribute significantly to the organisations growth ambitions.
You will be responsible for working with Product Managers, Service Managers and Commercial teams to define and market propositions across ICT service lines. Target clients are typically mid to enterprise scale organisations across retail, hospitality and public sector (although not limited to these sectors). You will play a key role in supporting the development of new services and offers, including working with designers, content specialists and other colleagues in the creation of commercial and sales enablement collateral. You will plan, deliver, monitor, and enhance marketing programs in line with business and departmental objectives. (full Job Description available).To be considered for this position you will need to be:
- Experienced in marketing Information technology products and services.
- Knowledgeable of connectivity / network, datacentre and workplace / desktop technologies (Connectivity / Networking as a minimum).
- Capable of working with product and service managers, acting as the conduit between them and sales.
- Commercially minded with experience of contributing to the building of propositions, defending them and communicating them out.
- Experienced in applying the principles of market segmentation, brand management, marketing communications and the value of messaging.
- Confident working with creative peers to produce highly professional marketing collateral
- Confident in planning and executing marketing campaigns.
This is a unique opportunity to build and own the product marketing for a successful IT Managed Service Provider.Reading base location with 2-3 days per week remote working and travel to other office locations/ partner locations.Position paying up to £50,000 + £10k bonus + pension, Private Health/Dental and more