Are you an ICT/Computer Science Teacher with a passion for educating pupils? Do you have a track record for delivering interactive and high-quality lessons? Are you looking for a new and exciting role to start asap in January 2021?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and motivated teacher to work is a sought after secondary school in Blackpool, Lancashire. You will be teaching KS3 & KS4. The school offers a comprehensive and supportive induction programme for all new staff. You will also have access to a rich and varied CPD programme within the school and across the Federation.
Working for one of the areas most successful secondary schools, you will be welcomed to an outstanding and supportive management team, working alongside some excellent practitioners to ensure the curriculum is being taught effectively.
This is a full-time role that starts in January 2021 for two terms. The role may then be extended into the new academic year, or become permanent.
The roles offers:
- Competitive salary package
- High-quality support and training
- Opportunity to be part of an established department
- Make a positive impact within young people's lives
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience teaching ICT a mainstream secondary school
- Be motivated, energetic and passionate about the development of young people
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Relevant undergraduate degree
- A drive to inspire the next generation
Your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that high quality teaching and learning takes place in all allocated classes
- Provide a well-planned, challenging and purposeful learning environment for pupils
- Set homework on a regular basis and mark pupil work promptly
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
Got to the end of the advert? We know you must be interested! If you could see yourself flourishing in this role, apply today to kick-start your teaching journey. Once you've applied, one of our team will be in touch about the next steps.
For further information please follow the on screen instructions. Or contact Andrew Varela at , or email