We are working on behalf of our industry leading client who require an enthusiastic and dynamic Cloud Engineer to work in their award winning business & cloud practice. Responsibilities
- Previous experience within a Cloud or DevOps team.
- Demonstrable background working and supporting Microsoft server and cloud technologies.
- Solid experience with automation technologies, particularly, Terraform and PowerShell.
- Required knowledge of the following technologies;
- Microsoft PowerShell.
- Microsoft Azure.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- CDNs, WAFs and Load Balancers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that are going from strength to strength and having a lot of fun along the way. The role would ideally suit someone from an infrastructure background who has recently moved in to working with cloud technologies specifically Microsoft AzureLocation
- 1 day a week in Milton Keynes remainder remote working