We have an opening in our Credit Control team based in Sheffield. We are looking for someone with strong administration or credit control skills. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking company that invests in it's teammates and gives them the freedom to grow within their roles.Main duties:
- Responsible for the UK ledger
- Ensure timely collection of all debts and payments
- Maintain regular and consistent contact with debtors and to collaborate closely with internal functions
- Negotiate payment schedules, where necessary, and encourage early settlement of outstanding debt.
- Review outstanding debts; recommend the write-off of small and/or bad debts and make provisions for handling doubtful debts.
- Administer and maintain ageing profile, ensuring collection targets are successfully achieved.
- Reconcile nominated client accounts and maintain accuracy of client account balances
- Ensure reporting requirements on nominated client accounts are adhered to.
- Review held orders and release, within agreed service level agreements (SLA's) and operate specified 'stop' and 'release' activities on client accounts in line with the client purchase order (PO) policy.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Ability to assume responsibility for assignments and to perform them in accordance with minimal supervision
- Ability to build and establish cooperative working relationships both internally and externally
- Experience of preparation and development of monthly reports
We believe that by giving you the freedom to think big and empower you to reach your full potential, together we will achieve the best outcomes. Along with excellent benefits and a compelling reward package, we offer the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a high level of autonomy and creativity - there's a reason our average employee tenure is over 6 years.
In addition to competitive remuneration, we also offer other benefits including the ability to purchase additional annual leave, buy IT products at cost price, anniversary awards, and paid volunteer days to allow you to give back in your local community.
We strive to display our three core values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony every day. They represent and drive who we are here at Insight and by doing so we are doing amazing things. Insight started in a garage in 1988 and it is through harnessing our three core values that two brothers, Eric and Tim Crown, steered Insight to the Fortune 500 company it is today. We are now a Global IT Services and Solutions business, passionate about helping customers and the real people who sit behind them.Application Details:
Insight is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving diversity and equality within our organisation. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage you to apply.
We will endeavour to contact you within five business days, should we feel your profile is a good match for this role. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please presume that on this occasion, your application was not successful.