As an Assistant Manager in our Client Accounts team you will managing a team of 5 and taking responsibility in checking that all fraud and risk checks/requirements have been completed and all relevant processes have been followed.Key Responsibilities
Skills, Knowledge And Experience
- Team: Work as part of the lettings client accounts team towards the goal of ensuring all processes are completed in a timely manner.
- Compliance checks: carry out and take full responsibility for diligent and thorough checks that all legal requirements/processes have been followed before daily payments are processed. Sign off processes completed by other team members.
- Reporting: weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting submission. Month end processes completed.
- Tasks: Bank reconciliations, daily payments process,
- Systems: Improve the quality of data on systems
- Training: Ensure any trends are communicated the team and include any relevant training required.
- Management: supervising team of 5 that covers banking, credit control and purchase ledger functions
- Communication: attend team meetings and summarise previous month's activities and highlight any concerns. Follow the communications plan to keep in regular contact with other departments and discuss improvements that could be made.
- Ideally be ARLA licensed/achieved the NFOPP Technical Award
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong work and service "ethic"
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative, responsibility and ownership
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Have the desire to exceed clients and customers expectations
- Have a 'can do' attitude and adopt a proactive approach
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and Covering letter, to Sammy Baker, sammy.baker@Savills.com
Please note, we will use your personal data to respond to your application. For further details, or to view our Privacy Notice or Group Equality & Diversity policy, see our website - savills.co.uk.
Savills is a Disability Confident Committed Employer.
Savills is an accredited Living Wage Employer.
Savills is a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champion programme - ensuring all LGBTQ+ staff are accepted without exception in the workplace.