Who we are
We are Astutis, and we are super proud to deliver world-class Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management Training throughout the world. We offer NEBOSH, IOSH and IEMA approved courses across the globe, enabling companies to assess and manage risks, protect employees and preserve the environment.
Our reputation means everything to us, going the extra mile for our customers is how we've earned it, and living by our core values is how we keep it. We have a rich heritage of the very best learning outcomes by cutting through the jargon and offering practical and professional solutions that save lives.
Our role is to help our customers achieve the very highest Health and Safety standards required by law to protect their staff. We accomplish this by teaching the right courses to the people who need them. We work to the highest standards expected by our customers, who include some of the largest blue-chip multinationals across a range of industry sectors.
We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers' diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow. Oh, and by the way marketeers, our favourite word is Awesome.The Role
The Digital Marketing Executive is a highly talented, ambitious and energetic role which is based at our offices in Nantgarw, Cardiff. The role will be pivotal in helping Astutus drive our innovative paid and earned digital activity including but not limited to Pay per Click, Paid Social, Remarketing/Display and SEO.What you will be doing
What you will be good at
- Collaborating with the marketing and commercial stakeholders, planning and delivering innovative B2B and B2C digital strategies to drive inbound lead generation and sales through our newly launched e-commerce website
- Creating cutting edge global Paid Social strategies across core Social Platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook).
- Researching, planning and executing Pay per Click campaigns across different products, markets, Countries on both Google and Bing
- Driving continuous website conversion rate improvements (CRO) across UK and International websites for inbound lead generation and digital sales, including A/B and Landing page testing strategies
- Work closely with the Campaign team to ensure Social Media, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Directories and SEO is integrated and aligned across all marketing channels.
- Utilising strong analytical ability (Google Analytics, Hotjar and SEM rush) to evaluate end-to-end user experiences across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Driving reporting on campaign effectiveness to senior stakeholders (both internal and external to the marketing team), including competitive landscape, KPIs, and recommend-ations on opportunities for growth and managing risks.
Please note that this role is not a remote-based position.
- You must be a highly commercial Paid Social and Search marketer with a proven track record in delivering cutting edge campaigns and results across a spectrum of platforms and markets globally
- You will also be able to call on your technical brain, understand the anatomy of a large complex website, want to optimise its performance, and apply a highly analytical brain that loves using data to make marketing decisions and drive culture
- You'll also be confident and excited to showcase your expertise to a vast, diverse set of stakeholders who will be reliant on you to help drive quality leads in their business areas and take them on your exciting digital journey with you.
- Hitting the ground running is a must and with the support of a great team, a great development environment and specialist agencies, you will soon be wholly responsible for driving online sales and inbound leads
Competitive salary with benefits package and career development path.
If you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV with a current role and salary expectation email@example.com
Please note candidates who do not meet our minimum requirements or do not provide the requested information will not be considered for an interview.