Reporting to the Senior Credit Policy Manager, the role of Senior Credit Policy Analyst will support our ambitious strategy. The Senior Credit Policy Analyst will be responsible for proving support to the Senior Credit Policy Manager, evolving and embedding the Lending and Debt Management Policy.
The department is seeking an individual with sufficient potential who can assist in the implementation design; including training and education, communications and process enhancements, of the new risk tools and policies, into operational areas.We are looking for a Senior Credit Policy Analyst with:
Why is Leeds Building Society a great place to work?
- Experience of Secured Lending - Credit decisioning/Underwriting/Property risk and/or Debt Management (Collections and Recoveries)
- Excel skills - with ability to analyse bulk data.
- Proven track record of effective stakeholder management and engagement with IT, operational and commercial areas, risk functions and exposure to liaising with external 3rd parties involved in supporting business origination or risk assessment.
- Ability to work as part of a small, highly motivated credit team combined with strong interpersonal skills.
We're a mutual not a bank, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests. In fact, our business is built on the idea of people helping people, whether that's saving for the future or buying their own home.
We're proud to be the first financial services organisation to be awarded Leaders in Diversity. We don't believe in a 'one size fits all' approach when it comes to working here so we provide a flexible inclusive working environment that suits all colleagues. We're a 2019 Sunday Times Best Company to work for, which reflects our commitment to support our colleagues with the environment, tools and training they need to be able to excel in their careers.
We're committed to doing what's right for our members, colleagues and communities. We were the first national high-street financial institution to be awarded the Fair Tax Mark, we buy 100% renewable electricity for all our sites and have a charity partnership with Dementia UK. In addition every colleague has 14 hours volunteering each year. Our culture and colleagues are at the heart of everything we do.
Interested in applying?
- Click "Please Apply" below.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.