This highly regarded firm are multi-award winning and have an exceptional workplace culture that is relaxed, collaborative, and forward-thinking.
Offering work-life balance and flexibility, this firm has invested heavily in their workforce and are highly progressive. You will find Partners are accessible and there is a completely open-door policy. They have a growing number of home-grown Partners that started at the firm as trainee's, it is this level of investment that I feel makes this a special practice.
The now have several offices nationally with ambitious plans to continue to grow. The firm has a strong reputation across several industry sectors, clients range from private individuals and owner-managed businesses to multinational corporations, public companies, universities, professional partnerships, banks and financial institutions.The roleThe firm are seeking to hire an Employment Solicitor with 2 PQE into their growing and established West London office.
You will join an award-winning employment team that is led by a team of partners widely regarded as leaders in their field and who are regularly recommended by clients for their reputation, clients and expertise.
The department covers all areas of contentious and non-contentious Employment including:
- Employment Disputes and Tribunals
- Settlements Contracts and Handbooks
- Business Restructuring
- Unfair Dismissal and Disciplinaries
You will deal with a broad caseload, the variety of which will make for an interesting roleRequirements
This is a stand-out opportunity for an Employment Lawyer to join this dynamic, award-winning firm based in West London office.
- You will be an Employment Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE, the team are busy and looking to make more than one hire)
- You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- This role comes with excellent prospects for career progression
- Salary is competitive and negotiable and dependent on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package