Are you a skilled Engineering Maintenance Manager looking to develop your career with a professional maintenance organisation?
Do you take pride in your work and strive to deliver quality maintenance solutions?
Do you wish you had real autonomy, along with the tools essential to succeed?
Then you've come to the right place.
We are currently recruiting for an Area Reliability Manager to join our dedicated team. Our employees in a recent survey said that they like working for us because of the positive atmosphere and culture. They love the team ethics and they feel that they are trusted to do their job.
We have an excellent technical and general support network to enable our team to be successful. The successful candidate can be based anywhere in England, as there will be light travel required between sites.
Founded in 1985, we are a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Enhances the effectiveness of our industrial maintenance organization through developing and implementing various Asset Management strategies and technologies designed to achieve maximum asset performance.
Responsible for managing and improving operational risks, equipment reliability and system integrity through the leadership of Maintenance and Reliability Engineering resources across the assigned area of responsibility. Creates a culture of ownership and capability at the site and delivers results through proactive strategies, solutions and tool implementation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following duties;
- Identifies top potential issues leading to lost production and preventable maintenance spending. Communicates findings with leadership and drives actions to reduce downtime and costs.
- Development and delivery of multi-year asset reliability strategy in order to deliver critical KPI's.
- Responsible for coordinating, mobilizing and working with disciplines across all functions to identify solutions to eliminate repetitive line failures and reduce unplanned MRF occurrences.
- Leading and facilitating the strategy for asset reliability through Reliability and Maintenance Team Members and Site Management.
- Support of new asset start-ups at the sites to ensure optimization from the start.
- Actively drives the implementation of equipment improvement projects.
- Identifies and implements current and new processes / technologies to increase equipment performance and uptime.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and company/customer policies and procedures.
- Drives a continuous improvement methodology and promote cost savings at the site location.
Maintenance Manager | Management | Leadership | Industrial | Client Relationship Manager | Project Management | Budget Control | Mentoring | Reporting | Analysis | Budget Management | Staff Development | Calibration | Lean Manufacturing | TPM | Six Sigma | IT Literate | MS Office | Communication Benefits
- Income protection.
- Employee discount scheme.
- Degree (or equivalent) educated in a relevant engineering discipline. With a proven background in Maintenance Engineering/Reliability.
- Experience in defining the maintenance of assets and assessing and improving performance.
- Previous experience in leading and managing a Reliability Program.
- Demonstrates ability to perform full array of reliability tool sets.
- Robust problem solving, mathematical, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to complete a failure mode effects analysis, cause and effect diagrams, root cause failure analysis, life-cycle costing, and risk analysis.
- Ability to research and apply new equipment technology/trends.
About CompanySimply stated, we reduce waste in manufacturing.
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques that can include:
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Statistical process control
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMCA)
- Reliability and Availability modelling and prediction
- Fault tree analysis
- Weibull analysis
- Six Sigma (6s) methodology
- Root cause analysis (RCA) and root cause failure analysis (RCFA)
- Failure reporting, analysis and corrective action system (FRACAS)
Maintenance is our core competency. We help our customers remain globally competitive by getting the highest possible output from production assets.
We have improved productivity and profitability for the world's most sophisticated companies through a portfolio of factory maintenance services.
We focus on the specific needs of each customer and provide a solution that delivers maximum results on the factory floor.