Payroll AdministratorShifts between 8:00am - 8:00pm Salary - £17,500 - £21,000 dependant on experienceMaternity coverImmediate Start
The Optionis Group is one of the UK's most successful professional services companies, and we are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our Team.
- Offering staff perks including casual dress, free monthly lunch, birthday off and free onsite parking.
- As a Group we have expensed Summer and Christmas parties, quarterly VIP awards and access to Perk Box rewards.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will have experience of processing payrolls and have experience of regularly communicating with stakeholders over the phone and via email. You will be expected to demonstrate a commitment to working as part of a team in a flexible and responsive manner. Experience of working within an umbrella or professional services company is highly desirableWhat we are looking for:
Responsibilities within the role:
- Flexibility to accommodate shifts between 8:00am and 8:00pm
- Previous office experience in a fast-paced environment, with a high volume of data entry completed daily
- Demonstrable payroll experience
- A team player with excellent communication skills
What you get in return:
- A high volume of data entry and spreadsheet work
- Processing payrolls, entering timesheets to employee reports, and supporting the production process of daily payroll transactions
- Setting up pensions with employees and pension providers
- Filing and general office housekeeping/administrative duties for the payroll department
- Advising clients/employee's on PAYE and NIC matters, resolve basic PAYE queries with HMRC and actioning HMRC coding notices and P45's
- The ability to buy and sell annual holidays, as well as a day off for your Birthday!
- Casual dress code in a vibrant environment
- Free parking onsite & great transport links
- Free monthly lunch, daily fresh fruit & access to hundreds of discounts & benefits with Perkbox (Including a free Café Nero every month!)
Due to COVID-19 this position will offer remote working and all interviews will be completed via Microsoft Teams. We are looking to interview for this position over the next week so please send your application without delay to avoid missing out!Why join Optionis?
Optionis is a professional services group specialising in managing tax, employment & accountancy and highly rated within the Top Track 250 Companies of 2019! You'd be joining a team of 650 staff based across 11 locations in the UK, representing brands such as Parasol, ClearSky, SJD Accountancy and Nixon Williams and providing a range of market leading solutions to the UK's small businesses and professional contingent workforce sectors.