An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join our expanding homecare provider business in Devon. As a group company we have been voted one of the Top 100 UK companies to work for over the last 14 years and pride ourselves in the fact that our staff feel their contributions are valued. Network Healthcare
now seek to recruit an experienced and motivated Registered Manager
whose main duties will be to support the businesses development, attracting new service users and develop an excellent service, delivered to all clients in line with the CQC registration standards. You will also ensure the day to day management and administration of the services & recruit and manage a team of staff and resources, in order to provide the best quality person centred support and care.
This is an established office of nearly 20 years with a Good CQC rating for the delivery of domiciliary care, Learning Disability support & Dementia care, servicing 70+ clients in the local area.
You will receive a high level of autonomy and decision making authority with a remit to expand the branch and service offerings to meet the significant opportunity in the local community. The role:
The ideal candidate:
- Daily management of the domiciliary care services for clients with Personal Care, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health and complex needs
- Ensure a flexible and person centred approach is maintained at all times in order to provide high quality individualised service
- Managing team of Field Care Supervisors and Care staff
- Developing and growing the business
In return we offer:
- Proven track record within a similar role, ideally within the care at home sector
- Be able to demonstrate values and a commitment to leading and supporting a diverse team of staff
- Experience of managing budgets
- Knowledge and experience of current Health & Social Care legislation
- High level of literacy, numeracy and administrative skills
- QCF level 5 in Leadership & Management in Health & Social Care; we can also provide support for someone progressing to this qualification, or beyond, through our fully funded arrangements.
- Driving licence
- A competitive basic salary c£33,000
- Fully expensed company car
- Commission and Profit Share
- Career development & Learning
- An environment to grow your career & excel