Data Analsyt Insight Manager/Business Insight LeadWarrington, Cheshire
My client are one of Europe's leading providers of Integrated Supply Solutions to manufacturing industries for the provision of MRO (indirect) products. Our portfolio consists of Procurement Services, Transactional Processing, Stores Management and Inventory Optimisation enabled by industry leading digital platforms. We deliver world class results to world class companies in industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Foods, Beverage, Automotive and Aerospace. We have more than tripled in size over the last six years growing our client spend from £80m to £300m.Role Purpose:
The Business Insight Lead/Manager will support the business on its journey to become more data led. You will devise and implement a data driven culture and embed this into your team and the business, to ensure efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to data quality. You will drive the business strategic goals by utilising our data assets and analytical techniques to help drive better decision making and provide valuable business insights. You will work with key stakeholders across the business to scope out their requirements, facilitate data modelling and undertake complex analysis of data to help create actionable insight into our customers, assets, services, and strategic direction. As a Business Insight Lead/Manager, you will be delivering your findings to stakeholders of all levels within the business. This is a key strategic role and you will be telling a story, to generate thinking and guide our decision making. You will lead and develop the data team to introduce and deliver a reporting suite to measure key statistics within the business.Key Deliverables:
- Build robust statistical models from the data and use the best coding practices to generate reproducible work
- Explore and visualize the data to present the 'story' of the data in a meaningful way, and to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Support strategic and operational decision making to create impact
- Deliver a data driven culture through embedding it into your team and the business.
- Deliver efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to data quality.
- Drive the business strategic goals by utilising our data assets and analytical techniques to help drive better decision making and provide valuable business insights.
- Deliver your findings to stakeholders of all levels within the business.
- Deliver a reporting suite to measure key statistics within the business.
****Ideally you will be able to speak French to support our growth throughout Europe***
- A highly motivated, positive, and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to exceed internal and external stakeholder expectations on a day to day basis.
- Coding experience (R, Python, SQL, SAS or similar)
- Ability to interpret and analyse data to provide concise and insightful reporting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- The ability to influence decision making using factual data
- Commercial experience in data insight
- Strong, resilient, and driven leadership style.
- Ability to lead and drive a high performing team.
- Experience in working in a fast paced, data driven environment.
- Minimum 5 years' experience of co-ordinating/managing data centric projects
- Evidence of effectively employing data science techniques for insight and data products delivery as well as management project outcomes
- Minimum 5 years' experience of presenting and influencing senior stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of data management processes and systems
- Good understanding of business data and security practices
- Good understanding of data governance i.e. GDPR, ICO