The Management Accountant position is aimed primarily at a newly/ fully qualified Management Accountant with a strong eye for detail alongside excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to delivering positive change.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long established business and have grown exponentially over the last 5 years.
The role will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including variance analysis, cash flow etc.
- Monthly budgeting and forecasting.
- Analysis of sales and sales reporting.
- Working closely with the Finance Manager on ad-hoc projects.
- Maximising the efficiencies within the finance department and in relation to use of software packages.
- Ensure that balance sheet controls are in place on a regular basis.
In addition to the above, you must have a positive and flexible approach to your work. You will work as a key member of a team and will enjoy plenty of early exposure to senior non finance stakeholders across the business.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.