THERAPEUTIC HOME CARE ASSISTANTS
About our clients:
- COVERING DORCHESTER, BRIDPORT, WEYMOUTH
- £10.25- DURING WEEKDAYS £11.25 PER HOUR DURING WEEKENDS
- TRAVEL TIME AND MILEAGE PAID
- 25 OR 30 OR 35 HOURS PERMANENT CONTRACTS OFFERED
- MUST BE A CAR DRIVER WITH OWN CAR
- FREE DBS AND UNIFORM
- ALL TRAINING PAID FOR
- SHIFT TIMES 7.00AM TO 2.00PM AND 5.00PM TO 10.00PM
- GUARANTEED HOURS NO 0 HOUR CONTRACTS!
Opportunity to join a leading Care Provider, where you will be supporting clients in their homes in Dorchester, Bridport & Weymouth- locations. For these roles a driving licence and access to a vehicle for work is required.About the Therapeutic Home Care Assistant position:
Therapeutic Home Care Assistant Requirements:
- Identifying the needs and abilities of the service users
- Provide personal care & Therpaeutic care with lots of encouragement
- Assisting with medication
- Meal preparation
- Basic domestic services.
- Supporting service users to appointments and outings.
- Provide companionship and support
- Experience in a care setting is desirable, but not essential as our clients provide extensive professional training.
- Flexible in the hours you can work and ability to work every other weekend preferably.
- Can you make a real difference to someone's life.
- Are you caring, kind, polite and compassionate.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
If so, we would love to hear from you now please. Remember all these positions are permanent, 25 or 30 or 35 hour contracts offered, travel and mileage paid, and most importantly £9.25 - £11.25 per hour
(contract time) paid.
For further details, please call or email Care First Recruitment on (office hours) or (evenings and weekends).Please quote ref:666 NEINDNEW