Information Security Compliance Manager required by my global client. Due to a major increase in workload my client is looking for an experienced Information Security and compliance professional to join their organisation and become the Information Security Compliance Manager. This is a critical role for the business and they need someone that has a minimum 5 of years hands on experience in a senior Information Security/Compliance role. This is a company where you can have a real career rather than just a job.
Your responsibilities, will be as follows:
• Direct and deliver global Information Security Compliance activities, including both business-as-usual processes and improvement initiatives as planned on an annual basis
• Develop, implement, maintain, and oversee processes aimed at ensuring compliance with the company security policies and procedures.
• Direct and provide support to regularly scheduled audits on company internal IT systems and supporting third-party or customer audits as required to maintain certifications, attestations, and other Information Security compliance-related status attributes for the company.
• Conduct internal audits against conformity with the ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 standards
• Ensure provision of Information Security support for annual compliance audits, attestations, and certification programs as applicable to the company IT infrastructure and systems, including: GDPR, ISO2700, ISO9001 and other applicable regional frameworks.
• Manage ISO 9001 and 27001 audits on behalf of the business, act as the point of contact for all ISO audit certification related enquiries.
• Direct the Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) coordination process to ensure both regulatory issues and compliance-related information security issues identified are resolved and closed in a timely manner delivering a sustainable solution.
• Engage with and direct activities of third-party specialist service providers where necessary to support Information Security Compliance related activities,
• Report regularly to the Deputy CISO and the CISO on the status of all Compliance related activities including compliance processes metrics, issues, and remediation actions