Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior
AJ Chambers are currently working with a rapidly growing Regional Firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors who are looking to expand their Audit and Accounts Team based in Spalding.
We are looking for an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior, with the ideal candidate having experience of working in an Accountancy Practice and being AAT qualified. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate proficiency, or the ability to learn quickly, in the following areas:
- Level 4 AAT qualified.
- Studying or wanting to study towards ACCA or ACA qualification and have experience working in Practice.
- Reporting to the Audit and Accounts Manager.
- Producing accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Trades and Partnerships.
- Completion of bookkeeping and VAT returns for clients.
- To deal with general client queries in respect of work completed.
- Experience in using QuickBooks Online or Xero (not compulsory).
- Personal Tax experience preferred, but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing office and offers a clear opportunity for career progression, and the role would include study support towards ACCA or ACA qualification.
A competitive salary, benefits package plus a continuous training and professional development program will be offered to the right candidate. For further information on this position, please apply direct or contact Darren Buckley at AJ Chambers