Award winning and well establish civil/structural consultancy is expanding its technical team and require a skilled Structural Revit Technician.
The Consultancy has nationwide presence in the UK and has the capabilities to work on a variety of different structures projects. The role is in the Hertfordshire office right next to a mainline train station.
They have years of experience and can offer an excellent working environment, where people tend to stay for long and successful careers. A rare opportunity has arisen for a Structural Revit Technician. Training can be provided for the right candidate to progress to Senior then Principal.
Some market sectors include; Commercial, Retail, Institutional, Retail, Residential, Leisure, Industrial, Infrastructure, Refurbishment & Conversation.
You will be involved with the progressive drawing and modelling team which is made up of both Revit Technicians & BIM Modellers, your CV should demonstrate your previous knowledge of using Revit in previous UK based structural projects.
There is a great emphasis on RC detailing, any knowledge of this or using CADS RC is highly advantageous.
• Provide detailed structural drawings in steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber in Au-toCAD and Revit software packages.
• Liaise with other members of staff and the design team.
• Assist in the development of BIM implementation.
• Maintain and promote Technical standards.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
• HNC/HND Civil / Structural Engineering
• RCD Detailing experience.
• A consultancy background is essential, with a proven track record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship.
• Strong AutoCAD & Revit experience, communication, and numerical skills.
• Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure.
• Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large.
The role offers a structural training programme and excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package