Band 5 Adult Staff Nurse (Multiple specialities)
Full time permanent contract
Grade: Band 5
Salary: £24,907 per annum
Pulse is delighted to be working with a number of NHS Trusts to recruit adult international nurses from multiple specialities (General, Medical, Surgical, Cardiology, Respiratory, Oncology etc) into trusts across London.
As an Adult Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for the provision of competent professional nursing care, to meet with individual needs of the designated patient population. You will be accountable for the delivery of such care to a specific group of patients and take charge of the ward /department on a regular basis. You will organise own time and that of junior staff, delegating to junior staff and learners, and participating in teaching and education programme for staff and patients.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care and be capable of carrying out all relevant care needs.
- Participate in the delivery of holistic patient care by developing effective working relationships with members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Minimise hospital acquired infection rates by following infection control policies.
- Educate patients and carers in specialist area and give telephone advice to discharged patients.
- Support the supervision, teaching, assessment and mentorship of new and junior trained staff and students.
Skills and experience:
- NMC registration as an adult nurse/registration in progress (Essential).
- Evidence of current IELTS/OET pass/relevant English Language exemption (Essential).
- Effective communication with patients, families, carers and colleagues (Essential).
- 12 months post qualification experience (Essential).
- Good interpersonal skills (Essential).
- Visa sponsorship
- Salary advance/cash loan*
- OSCE Training and Support
- Flight to the UK*
- Accommodation support*
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successful referring them.