We are thrilled to be supporting a forward thinking group that help businesses solve construction challenges. The company has grown significantly and is comprised of four separate businesses of award winning architects and software technology that allows them to be front runners, both domestically and internationally, within the build industry.
The group have an excellent culture, with the founders at the helm.
Based in Newcastle with remote working available
The group are looking to grow brand awareness and increase sales of a successful & established software platform that has made them front runners in digital architecture planning. As the platform has been successful in the UK and Europe, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to drive growth internationally - specifically in the Nordics & North America.
The successful candidate will report into the Director with a focus on the following:
- Responsibility for creating and delivering marketing plans in order to meet key targets
- Working with the Director to shape and develop growth plan and expand customer base to maximise revenue & conversion
- Planning and execution of multi-channel campaigns to drive response across renewal, upsell and new business
- Creatively use marketing and digital landscape to target prospects
- Working closely with sales team to oversea end to end delivery or marketing funnel
- Meeting targets for lead generation
- Work on delivery of events such as through conferences
- Overall marketing management such as developing creative assets, budget management and reporting
Key candidate requirements:
- Previous experience in working for a software company, driving sales or similar
- International Marketing experience would be advantageous, though not a prerequisite
- Able to demonstrate experience in developing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on driving sales
- Ability to spot strong opportunities and being responsive to changes in the market
- Strong relationship builder with a positive and collaborative outlook
Please post to Reed and Jobsite