We're proud to be working in close conjunction with one of the UK's leading National Providers of hearing care services. My client have an established presence nationwide and have demonstrated phenomenal growth post lockdown.
This is a field-based role with an organisation that are at the pinnacle of patient centred care.
They're now looking for a HCPC registered Audiologist/HAD to help contribute to my client's strong reputation for quality of care and professionalism. My Client has a proven record of great success within private hearing care and are looking for Audiologists who can demonstrate the highest levels of ethical and professional care.Responsibilities:
- HCPC Registered (My client pays the annual fees)
- Full UK Driving License
- Right to live and work in the UK
- 2/3 years post qualified private commercial Audiology experience is essential
- To deliver excellent levels of clinical customer service
- Be self-driven and motivated to exceed in all areas
- To be competent in all areas of dispensing and patient aftercare
- To meet the appropriate level of expertise to register with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Audiologist (appropriate training will be provided as needed)
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.