Pricing Optimisation Lead
sought for a leading General Insurance brand based in Reading. This role represents an ideal opportunity for an experienced Pricing & Analytics professional to take ownership of our client's price optimisation strategy and provide technical leadership within a progressive pricing function.
If you have 3 - 5 years working within General Insurance pricing and are looking to make a significant impact within a market-leading organisation, please find more information below...
- Take ownership of the deployment process for all Home / Motor products
- Build a variety of models in Radar
- Conduct in-depth analysis using SAS
- Utilise knowledge of FCA regulations to ensure customers are treated fairly
- Provide technical mentoring and training to junior Analysts
- Conduct in-depth price testing
Skills and experience:
- Expert user of Radar
- Strong background in General Insurance pricing, preferably Personal Lines
- Excellent understanding of Pricing Optimisation techniques
- Well-developed technical skills with experience of using Emblem and SAS being advantageous
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- 2.1 or above in a highly numeric subject
Rewards and benefits:
- Strong base salary
- Highly competitive discretionary bonus (up to 20%)
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave
- Strong contributory pension scheme
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply below with your CV or contact Charlie Christian on .
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.