Private Dentist jobs in York, North Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT, State of the art, city centre clinic. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established award-winning independent dental practice in York is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist (three to five days)
- York, North Yorkshire
- Award-winning Independent dental practice
- Established state of the art dental practice (all brand new)
- High spec equipment
- Providing a range of cosmetic treatments
- Central location (close to the train station)
- Professional team of long-established dentists providing private dentistry...
- Excellent support from experienced and qualified nurses, treatment coordinators, dental hygienists...
- ...and a professional administrative team led by a superb practice manager
- Position available due to expansion and well-established dentists providing more private treatments and superb marketing with excellent feedback from patients
- Start: July 2021
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9122
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented dentist with good all round skills to join a state of the practice offering high-end treatments. The practice is extremely busy and the principal advised us that "you will hit the ground running", with full books straight from the off.
This is an aspirational clinic, very high end-positioned as a leading clinic in the area for dental and facial aesthetics
We are seeking an experienced clinician, with a passion for dentistry and professional development. You will be able to demonstrate postgraduate education in aesthetics, orthodontics, and restorative dentistry, ideally with post graduate certification from a University, or have attended a large amount of courses akin to private dentistry and perhaps keen to pursue a more formal qualification, which the practice have advised they would be happy to help you with.
The practice is and has a well identified brand in the area, benefitting from excellent marketing support and internal systems to help generate and convert new private patients.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists with UK dental practice experience and at least five years post qualification experience.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.