Strategic Account Manager - Environmental ServicesFood & Beverage SectorUK Based, Flexible working
- £50,000 - £65,000 Basic salary
- 30% bonus opportunity
- Excellent Company car or allowance
This business work with large organisations across the UK reducing environmental risks and managing and responding to emergencies. Acting as true business partner their vast team of highly qualified experts ensure the environmental impact of their customers' complex infrastructures are reduced and all risk is mitigated.
With the way we power our homes, transport, factories and infrastructure developing all the time they have a huge part to play to ensure the right environmental solution is designed and delivered every time.
With some brilliant plans a foot we are looking so speak with strategically minded account managers to own, lead and develop some of their largest customers across the Pharmaceutical and Chemical industry.THE ROLE
Managing and growing a select number of high value accounts across the Food & Beverage industry you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and develop a set of large, complex customers in the Food & beverage industry. To act as a partner to them, gaining a thorough understanding of their business and challenges and in turn aligning solutions that best fit their needs.
- Work closely with the operational leads to design and build the solutions that best meet and exceed your customers' expectations.
- Build and expand your relationships within you customer in order to identify new business opportunities.
- Work with marketing to drive informative and impactful content into the market.
- Create compelling sales proposals
- Provide accurate pipeline forecasts
Whilst your commercial objectives will be front and centre, so will the needs of your customers. Experience in a technically based service sale will be a distinct advantage. As will previous experience and knowledge of the Food & Beverage industry.
You will ideally be degree educated and find it easy to grasp technical issues quickly. Credibility at a senior level, both internally and with your customers is critical.
If you can demonstrate the following it would be great to hear from you.
- Experience in value/solution-based selling with large, complex, corporate customers.
- First-class internal relationship building skills. Ability to work closely with the operational function, forging working relationships that are founded in trust, integrity and transparency.
- Ability to build and create virtual teams to align perfectly with your customers objectives.
- Influencing skills across multiple stakeholders and levels across the customer.
- Understand customer objectives and ultimately their buying considerations.
- Ability to handle complex negotiations and long order cycles. Maintain strong margins through value-based selling.
- Entrepreneurial mindset - ability to spot opportunities that the customer may not know about. Build trust and recommend solutions.
- Ownership mentality - treat the sector like it is your own business. Work with marketing to drive content/case studies and thought leadership campaigns into your sector and client base.
- Ability to understand technical issues as a top line, with a view to comprehending the commercial impact to the customer on a short, medium and long-term basis.
- Eloquent and impactful with all written and verbal communication.
- Advanced presentation skills that are tailored to the needs of the audience.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Robust administrative and organisation skills. Experience working with CRM tools.