About your rolePlease note - our office is based in Nottingham, however we are happy to consider remote working applicants for this position on the basis that you are happy to work from our Nottingham offices at least 1-2 times per month.
As IT Service Delivery Manager, you will oversee a number of key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users. You will lead the IT Service team to ensure service support and service delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.Responsibilities
Essential Skills and Experience
- Lead our high performing service support teams including IT Service Desk, 2nd line, Hardware Provisioning and Problem Management
- Line manage the IT Service Desk & 2nd Line teams; approve annual leave, conduct 121s, probation reviews etc.
- Mentor, coach and develop the team to enable each member to fulfil their potential.
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- As owner of the escalation process, you will take ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Champion Service and Support in projects and develop a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area - ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance
- Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
A little bit about us...
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience as a Team Lead/Manager in an IT Service department
- Outstanding leadership & people management skills
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL practices. Formal ITIL qualifications are desirable but not essential.
- Experience of managing 3rd party relationships and 3rd party delivered services
- Experience providing service management or support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information, adhering to GDPR and any other regulations
- A passion for Service Improvement
- Personable, engaging individual with excellent customer service & stakeholder management skills
- Adaptable with an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, comfortable taking the initiative
- A formal degree within an IT discipline would be helpful but not essential.
Joining us means joining our family. We know lots of companies say that, but we really believe it's true. Our teams in Club Support Centre and our clubs across the country are smart, energised, and passionate about what they do. We know each person here can make a big difference, so we'll support your professional goals, give you what you need to thrive, and help you accomplish the right results - whatever your role. We're dedicated to building Bingo's most excited Community every single day and making our players feel as much a part of our family as we do.