Marketing Insights Manager -
Fixed Term Contract until 1st April 2022
Up to 20% Bonus
£8,400 Car Allowance
25 days holiday plus bank Holidays
We are the leading provider of fresh prepared food in the UK, with an international presence in the US and China. Our 19,000 employees operate from 39 locations, developing and producing innovative food for a wide variety of occasions and budgets. In the UK, we work with leading grocery retailers, focusing on their own label brands.
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Insights Manager to lead the consumer and category insight agenda for the business has arisen. You will be responsible for leading the consumer and category insight agenda for the business and delivering key insights with engaging and compelling narratives
You will drive the consumer agenda with key stakeholders with forward thinking insights to drive competitive advantage, contributing to Bakkavor being best in class for Insights across the spectrum of chilled prepared foods.
- Strategy & expertise. Communicate insights with intensity & engaging narratives, influencing strategy creation & future pipeline.
- Customer Strategy & expertise. Provide the lead on all insight & ensure it is distilled & delivered appropriately into the customer, influencing business direction & strategy creation to deliver robust business plans.
- Consumer expertise. Investigate, collate & disseminate consumer & category insights covering a range of projects & activities including, U&A, category positioning & range management.
- Category expertise. Interpret category insights & overlay customer shopping behaviours, attitudes & trends to provide relevant & robust rationale to support business, customer & category direction
- Proposition Development. Support pipeline creation & idea facilitation through clear communication of category insights to ensure the consumer needs are clearly understood by the Business.
- Customer & Category Planning. Manage and deliver projects requested by customer work stream including analysis, interpretation and reporting to ensure all requirements are met. Ensure the voice of the consumer is represented in all decision-making.
- Category Management. Supports commercial on category management process
- Competitive Position. Understand the competitive position and identify and deliver on opportunities that exist to deliver USP to the total customer proposition.
- Customer & Category Research. Manage all research projects for category area
- Communication. Ability to communicate effectively, particularly customer priorities for owned areas on a regular basis. Review and sign off routine reports ensuring consistency across the business. Identify other value adding and best practice ways of working opportunities
You will be great at developing cross functional & external relationships, alongside driving marketing best practice. Curious, creative, strong presentation skills, visually engaging, compelling narratives, story-telling, influential, comfortable with stakeholders of all levels, a level of commercial acumen, some need for brand management experience. People management skills & Results driven a must.