Following a period of rapid growth, a Lancashire based services business is looking to recruit a head of commercial finance. This is an exciting time to join the business as the business continues its high growth trajectory with additional planned corporate finance activities. The business is now looking to invest in a high calibre head of commercial finance to provide insightful decision support and work closely with senior leadership team to achieve their ambitions. The head of commercial finance is a new pivotal role for the business and will carry out the following activities:
- Develop the financial planning and reporting strategy alongside the finance director
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting process for all divisions liaising with both finance and non finance
- Engage with key stakeholders to understand their MI requirements creating high quality commercial and financial insight to allow faster decision making
- Build strong relationships and demonstrate your credibility by partnering with the executive team and producing accurate, timely performance reporting and presentations
- Build financial models to support the current M&A activity
The head of commercial finance role would suit a highly commercial accountant with the vision to create a high performing planning team and the drive to constantly improve reporting and analysis. Applicants will need to hold a relevant accounting qualification and demonstrate a background working in fast paced environments.